Monday, May 16, 2011

My Soul Crys

A lost soul,
A wandering spirit man;
I'm not quite sure how this journey began.
Somewhere between living right, and living wrong
My soul decided to take a stroll...
Away. From me.
And now I can't see.
My eyes are blinded, and I can't see the light;
I don't know how to regain control,
I think I forgot how to fight.
I used to pray every night,
but now I feel to God I've been slight.
And for what?
He's done so much for me.
How can I neglect Him?
How can I reject Him?
How can I disrespect Him and his Will...
For my life?
I'd rather live with suffering and strife...
or so it seems.
I really need Him to step in and intervene.
A path for my life He has foreseen.
One full of outreach.
One full of love.
One full of wisdom.
One full of devotion.
One full of forward motion.
Yet I still run.
Is this life of sin worth it?
No.
And I know this!
My fleshly desires..when will I dismiss them
and live for Him?

2 comments:

Penny said...

That's very nice, I can relate 2 this on so many levels....smh...

iCandy21 said...

Thank you...im just really going thru it today on so many levels. Im just venting thru blogs forreal rii now. I have another one in draft that I started today, and another on my mind to write.