Monday, May 16, 2011

Chocolate Desires

There you were...
standing in line looking like an angel.
Smooth dark chocolate skin.
Long well groomed locks.
You had a glow around you.
I lost my breath for a moment, and my heart skipped 2 beats.
I wanted you.
I craved you.
I desired you.
I lusted you.
I had to have you.

Just as I was about to try my hand, a voice spoke to me.
"Don't do it, Candy...you know it's not right."
I thought for a second.
*sigh*
"I know, I know." I told myself.
"This is wrong."
I continued to admire your beauty.
I imagined kissing your lips.
Holding your hand.
Caressing you.
I had seen you before.
I knew you were giving me the eye.
We had a connection.
I decided to give in.
I walked up to you, and your eyes locked with mine.
I felt something in my flesh rise.
"Calm down, Candy. This can't go anywhere."

That night I called you anyway.
We talked for hours.
You were perfect.
Everything I'd imagined, and then some.
Working, well mannered, well spoken, kind hearted.
I could go on.
Already I was thinking about the future that COULD be.
And then I stopped...
I shook my head and tried to snap out of it.
But I couldn't!
I couldn't help but think about how much I was attracted to you.
How long it had been since I felt the butterflies so strong.


Too bad you're a woman.

0 comments: