Thursday, March 24, 2011

Let Me Lay My Hands on You


Pink and I always discuss men being into crazy, abusive women. Men complain about their psychotic baby's mommas (u knew she was crazy before u knocked her up), and girlfriends that flip out and cut up, yet somehow they stay. These are the females that are cuffed. These are the females men (apparently) WANT! (o_O)...I don't understand it; however, I'm about to start laying hands!

A lil background info:

Up until now the idea of laying hands via a slap, punch, car keying, brick through 3 out of 4 windows so insurance wont cover it...all of that has been off limits. IM NOT CRAZY! I have had so many inappropriate things happen to me from past partners that all of this behavior would have been done and then some, had I been like most females. I try to rationalize things, and I don't feel like fighting or acting belligerent is really necessary. If you make me upset to the point that I haul off and He-Man Bitch Slap you, then we don't need to be dealing with one another. This seems like the best logic to me, but...IM VERY SINGLE! You know the saying...*in my hum-ho monotone voice* Good guys (and girls), finish last. Noone wants a woman that's not gonna get fiesty! Don't get it twisted...my mouth is enough to make a person wanna play in traffic, but I just don't go that extra mile. The buck stops there. No extras, no random spazztastic moments...the closest I came to any sort of "violent behavior" was a push and a tantrum!

Most of the females I know have stories about slappin' the piss out of their partners, or something else unheard of in my life, BUT they're partners stay! People (both men and women) seem to thrive off of a little bit of craziness. My issue is...what is a non-violent person like me supposed to do?! The Answer: Figure out a way to tell my conscience to shut up the next time I feel a burning sensation in my palm when a nigga pops slick out the mouth!

With that being said, it's sad that domestic violence exites the masses until it leaves a mark on the body. My conclusion is that slappin' (and the like) is necessary; just make sure noone can tell you're doing it!

*hugs and love*
Sincerly,
#PearlEmUpShawty from the SlapAHoe Tribe bka iCandy

P.S. - shoutout to my #Twomie @blueberrysleepy...he gave me the extra name :)

5 comments:

Diggame said...

Thus was funny...lol

J.Will said...

Stay true to who you are. Dont let societies ideologies of what a relationship should consist of determine your actions in moving forward in your interations with people you deal with. Society also condones cheating, so does that mean you going to step out on your mate because thats what everybody in a relationship is doing. Just because they stay, doesn't mean they happy! You are single but I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact you aint slapping niccas!

iCandy21 said...

J.Will- Lmao ur right...there are many more reasons I'm single, and honestly I think everyone is single by choice...I do think that men like crazy. Seriously..b/c if they didn't they wouldn't put up with it. So many people try to PURPOSELY piss folk off to the point of violence just b/c they wanna see how much a person can take...why even do all that?! Why can't ppl just accept that maybe some people just aren't about that life?! lol its funny but its serious too


Digga - lol thanks

J.Will said...

Well I've never had a car keyed or window smashed or chick sit outside my house..wait, I'm single too, Maybe I need crazy...lol Just kidding. People deal with that bs because they think thats just how its suppose to be. Obviously you know better, and aint nothing funny about coming outside to some flat tires or someone taking a swing at me. I may not hit her like she a dude, but she will be stopped! lol

iCandy21 said...

J. Will - let the chuuuuch (no "r"..say it real Reverend like) say AMEN!