Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I Be Like No, No, No...You Can Go, Go, Go!


People always want what/who they can't have. I know a guy (let's call him Mr. Money) who girls swoon over. I've known him for about 5 or 6 years now. Mr. Money has loads of money and loves to spend it, thus he attracts gold diggers of all kinds. I would see him around, and we would speak...he even asked to take me out a few times in the earlier years of knowing him, but I would always turn him down.

At first I thought he just wanted the cheeks, and ultimately I still think that's what he wants. But it gets deeper. I'm a challenge he can't let go of until he wins. Now that a few years have passed, he's back to trying to take me out, bun me up, whatever. He calls every so often saying we need to hang out, or why do I treat him so bad. Mr. Money is always trying to tell me he's changed his life, and he really likes me. I still shoot his advancements down.

So he called me today for the first time in about 2 mths. I looked at the number on my caller ID, and thought it may be a call for potential employment (I'm job hunting). When I answered I heard his typical line, "Hey baby, it's your baby!" Lmbo...#Dead! I had the "oh gosh" face when I heard his voice. Of course, he asked to take me out to lunch and I declined because the last time I agreed, he stood me up! He never called to say we needed to reschedule or anything. You would think he would jump at the chance since I finally said yes lol. Anyway, he pretty much begged me to go to lunch today, and I still ended with a "No, now get off my phone. I'm going back to sleep." He wouldn't let me off the phone until I said I'd think about it lol.

I text him a few min ago to tell him we shouldn't hang out. Of course he text me back trying to explain why we should. Mr. Money isn't use to a female not goosin' and being thirsty...ESPECIALLY because he has money!! He's probably sitting somewhere right now like, "WTHeck?!" If I were a gold digger, I'd be all over him (I could definitely use a financial boost), but I'm not lol. I'm not into drinkin' and druggin' anymore, so our lifestyles don't mix. The more I say no to him, or carry him, or rush him off the phone, the more he wants me. HE CAN'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER!

I think it's kind of cute. He hits me every few months, and he will probably continue to do so until I tell him I'm bunned up. I wonder why humans love a challenge? I'm sure its just a part of our nature, but geez lol...people need to learn to accept that you don't always get what you want!

*hugs and love*
-iCandy

0 comments: