Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'll Title This One Later...Maybe lol


Yoski Doeski! So look, *breaks out in beat and song* ON MY MOMMA, ON MY HOOD ((REEEEMIIIIXXXXXXX) I FEEL FRESH, I FEEL GOOD!...I FEEL...GOOOOOD...I FEEL...GOOOOOOD...I FEEL...GOOOOOD....I FEEL...GOoOoOoOoOoOd!

I really took some time recently to revamp my mind...kinda like what I was saying in the last post. But seriously people, I have a new outlook on life. I'm making positive changes, huge decisions, and setting up big plans for my future.

That being said...I've decided to move back home for a few months at the end of the Summer after my lease ends. At first I wasn't thrilled about the idea, but now...I'm loving it! I can't wait to be back in the comfort of home, and safe w/my mom and dad. I'm so attention spoiled!!!!! I'm going to love all the wonderful meals my mom's going to cook...all the outtings to God knows where w/my father...crazy scattin and singing in the kitchen w/my sister...ahhhhhhhh it'll be great - for a little while lol.

That's just one big thing I'm planning to do. That one move will help me get back on track from the car accident, and then *bing bing* life will be so much sweeter.

Sound like a good idea? Let me know.

*hugs and love*
-iCandy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaaaaay! Im happy for you