Friday, May 14, 2010

First Blog of the New Blog

Yo yo yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! So I can't believe that I'm about to start all over. My other blog (icandy21.blogspot.com) is definitely still there, and definitely worth you reading, but yeah...this is gonna be my new home! With that being said...it's me bitchessssssssss. I'm tryna decide how I want this jablipee to go...do I wanna be vulgar, and detailed like the last blog? Sexcapades, stripper tales, and kinky-hot stories?? Or...do I wanna be a little more reserved/discreet? All I know is, at the end of the day I'mma be me, sooooo...take or leave it, hate it or love it (the under dog gon shine -#deadwrong)...ME is who you'll get at ALL times =] woot woot!

Moving right along, it's the weekend, and its gonna be jam-packed w/great stuff! Tonight I'm going to celebrate my fathers bday in Waldorf, then back to College Park to spend time w/my Butt Cakes (da besti) and her WVA friends...we gonna get super wasted I'm sure, then mayyybeeee S.O.S will come thru and......AHA! Nosey asses...ya'll wanna read some freak shit already, but I'mma keep it cute for a few posts (i think) lol. Tomorrow I'm hittin the zoo, then going somewhere at night...Sunday I'm hoping to be in church, and just spend the day kickin it w/a few homies. Nothing like a nice relaxing Sunday!

Anyway, hopefully something uberly eventful will happen, and I can report some juiciness back to you! I'm ready for the blog journey to begin again!

*hugs and love*
-iCandy

0 comments: